- Carne Asada +$2.99,
- BBQ pulled Pork +$2.29,
- Cheese sauce +$1.79,
- Shredded Chicken +$1.79,
- homemade chili +$2.19,
- Jalapeño slices +$0.39,
- Guacamole (4oz) +$3.79
- Jalapeño Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs 5.29 (8) A spin on an old classic with bacon, cheddar and jalapeño.
- Chicken Tenders $5.59 3 large fresh tenders with jalapeño ranch and potato chips.
- Garlic Hummus Dip $6.89 Homemade with fried pita chips and cucumber. Topped with onions, scallions, Feta cheese and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Potato Skins $2.99 (2) $5.49 (4) Homemade with cheddar, bacon, scallions and sour cream.
Beef $3.39, Chicken $3.29,
Ham & Cheese $2.99, Pulled Pork $3.99
Beef - American, caramelized onions, 1000 Island
Chicken - Pepper Jack, chipotle aioli, caramelized onions
Ham & Cheese - Black Forest ham,Swiss, mayo, mustard
Pulled Pork - Pulled pork, cheddar, onion straws, bbq sauce
- Mushrooms $6.49 Lightly breaded and fried golden with jalapeño ranch.
- Jalapeño Cheese Curds $10.99 Jalapeño white cheddar cheese curds with jalapeño ranch.
- Breaded Jalapeño Cheddar Poppers $7.89 Jalapeños stuffed with cheddar with jalapeño ranch.
Carne Asada $3.79, Chicken $2.79,
Pork $3.19, Cod $2.69, Shrimp $3.49
Made with warm flour tortillas, meat choice, cabbage, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and chipotle crema.
Add: Roasted salsa and limes! +$1.89
- Quesadilla $6.49 Filled with cheddar and pepper jack blend, salsa, sour cream.— ADD: Caramelized onions +$0.39, mushrooms +$0.59,
pico de gallo +$2.19 or sautéed Hatch chili peppers +$0.89
- “No Bull” Nachos $10.99 Fresh fried tortilla chips, smothered with cheese sauce, cheddar, black beans, roasted corn, jalapeños, pico de gallo, roasted salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
- Pretzels $5.39 Two soft warm jumbo pretzels topped with sea salt.— Our house-made cheese or honey mustard sauce +1.79
- Chips and Salsa $4.89 Our house roasted tomato salsa with fresh tortilla chips.
AZ gold BBQ, Buffalo (mild, medium, or hot), cajun dry or wet, cilantro lime, garlic parmesan, Korean BBQ, lemon pepper, salt & pepper, spicy teriyaki. Honey habanero +$0.60. Additional wing sauces +$0.79
Hand breaded white tender chunks fried to a golden crisp.
$5.59 (½) $10.59 (lb) $14.99 (1½)
Jumbo Traditional Wings
6 per pound and come in flat and drum pairs.
$10.39 (6) $19.99 (12) $28.99 (18) $37.39 (24) $45.09 (30)
Served with our homemade potato chips
- BLT $7.59 6 Slices bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo on toasted white — Make it a BELT, add an egg* +$1.09
- Pub Style Fish $9.99 Cod loin fillet, American cheese, tartar sauce on Brioche bun.
- Double Decker Club $15.59 3 thick slices of grilled sourdough, turkey, ham, cheddar, Swiss, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado and mayo.
- Triple Stack Grilled Cheese $7.89 3 sourdough slices, 3-cheese blend, bacon, tomato and fresh basil.— Add: Smoked turkey or Black Forest ham +$2.49
- Grilled Chicken Breast $4.99Brioche bun, grilled breast, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo
- Big Dog $5.79¼ lb beef hot dog with onion, relish and mustard. — Smothered with homemade chili +$0.69
- Prime Rib French Dip* $17.89 Thin sliced house smoked prime rib, caramelized onions, provolone cheese on a french roll with creamy horseradish sauce and au jus.
- Slow Smoked Pulled Pork $6.79 Brioche bun, jalapeño coleslaw, pulled pork smothered in house BBQ sauce and topped with onion straws
- Southwest Grilled Chicken Breast $6.49 Pepper jack, pico de gallo, guacamole, field greens and crispy tortilla strips on a brioche bun.
- Ultimate Rachel $6.39 Marble rye, smoked turkey, sauerkraut, Swiss, 1000 island.
- Ultimate Reuben $9.59 Marble rye, corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss, 1000 island.
- Veggie $9.79 Marbled Rye, avocado, pepperjack, onion, spinach, tomato, garlic mayo.
Includes garden salad and a baked potato with butter.
STEAK BUTTERS: Roasted garlic or Chimichurri $0.39
- Ribeye* $17.99 (12 oz)Juicy and flavorful steak distinguished by its marbling throughout.
- Filet Mignon* $17.89 (6 oz) Thick-cut USDA choice center-cut tenderloin.
- Top Sirloin* $12.79 (6 oz) $15.29 (8 oz) Choice center-cut top sirloin seasoned and grilled to perfection.
- Mahi-Mahi 12.59 (8 oz) Thick skin-on filet is grilled and served with a spicy fresh mango salsa and rice pilaf. No potato.
½ lb Gold Canyon Angus Chuck on a toasted brioche bun with our homemade potato chips. Gluten Free Bun +$1.5
- Angus* $8.99 Lettuce, thick sliced tomato & red onion.
- Black & Blue* $11.19 Seasoned with cajun blackening spice, topped with bacon, blue cheese crumbles, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and blue cheese dressing.
- Bull Elk* $16.59 Homemade ground elk* patty, seasoned with roasted garlic, thyme and smoked sea salt, provolone, bacon, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes and a port wine reduction.
- Diablo* WARNING SPICY! No Refunds $14.79 Lettuce, tomato, red onion, roasted jalapeños and habaneros, hatch green chilies, ghost chili cheddar and ghost chili mayonnaise.
- Hatch* $10.69 Lettuce, tomato, red onion, hatch chiles, cheddar and chipotle aioli.
- Longhorn* $12.49 Lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar, bacon, onion straws, BBQ sauce.
- Mac Daddy* $10.49 Chopped lettuce, onion and pickle, American and 1000 island
- Patty Melt* $9.89 American cheese, grilled onions on marble rye.
- Shroom* $11.49 Lettuce, tomato, onion, caramelized onions, mushrooms, Swiss.
- Veg Head $7.79 Homemade quinoa and black bean patty with field greens, tomato, onion, Feta and chipotle aioli.
Fish & Chips $9.99
Hand breaded cod loins with steak fries, jalapeño coleslaw, tartar sauce and lemon wedges.
1000 Island, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese, Caesar, French Catalina, Honey
Mustard, Italian, Jalapeño Ranch, Ranch, Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
- Blue Cheese Wedge $4.99 Iceberg wedge with blue cheese dressing, tomato, onion, blue cheese and bacon crumbles and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Classic Caesar $7.59 Romaine, shaved Parmesan, croutons, Caesar dressing and grilled chicken breast.
- Copper State Cobb $10.99 Chopped romaine, mixed greens, egg, blue cheese and bacon crumbles, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, avocado, topped with a freshly grilled sliced chicken breast and jalapeño ranch dressing.
- Double Berry Salad $7.89 Mixed greens, apple slices, blueberries, candied walnuts, onion and strawberries tossed in our strawberry balsamic vinaigrette and topped with Feta cheese crumbles.
- Chef $8.69 Turkey, ham, cheddar and Swiss strips, egg, tomato, cucumber, 1000 Island.
- Sonoran Chop $7.99 Chopped romaine and green leaf, cilantro, roasted corn, black beans, roasted tomatoes, and cheddar topped with tortilla strips, pickled onions and jalapeño ranch dressing.
- Taco Salad $11.19 Shredded iceberg, mixed greens, chopped avocado, cucumbers, red onions and tomatoes tossed in our jalapeño ranch dressing and then topped with jalapeño slices, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped carne asada. Served in a fresh made taco bowl.
- Raging Killer Shrimp $9.99 (6) $14.99 (12) Jumbo shrimps are cooked in a savory spicy soup made from natural ingredients and spices and served piping hot with French bread for soaking up the sauce.
— Served over rice or angel hair pasta +$1.49 —
- Ultimate Grilled Zucchini $2.29 Marinated zucchini strips roasted on the grill.
- Mac N’ Cheese $3.79
- Cole Slaw (Jalapeño or Plain) $1.29
- Jumbo breaded Onion Rings $4.29 (Side) $8.59 (Bucket)
- Baked Sweet Potato** $2.69 Served with butter and cinnamon brown sugar.
- Baked Idaho Potato 2.69 (butter) $3.99 (loaded) Baked in kosher salt and served with butter. Loaded served with butter, sour cream, bacon crumble and chopped scallions.
- Mashed Potato & Gravy $3.49 Rustic garlic mashed potatoes with homemade gravy.
- Potato Chips $1.69 (Side) $3.39 (Bucket) Homemade. Plain, lightly seasoned with salt & pepper.
- Steak Fries $1.89 (Side) $3.79 (Bucket) Crispy, melt in your mouth fries.
- Sweet Potato Fries $3.99 (Side) $7.79 (Bucket) Sweet potato fries seasoned with a cinnamon brown sugar.
- Tater Tots $3.29 (Side) $6.19 (Bucket) Like you had when you were a kid.
- Garden Salad $2.49
- Huge ½ Baked Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookie $7.99 Baked to order in a cast iron skillet and topped with vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.
- Strawberry Short-Biscuit $3.99 Our fresh baked biscuits topped with fresh homemade strawberry compote, sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
- Carrot Cake $4.89 Perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting.
- NY Cheesecake $4.49 Topped with choice of sauce: Blueberry, Chocolate, or Raspberry.
- Ice Cream Scoop or Sunday $1.49(scoop) $4.59(sunday)
Create Your Own Breakfast
by selecting any combination of the following :
- Biscuit & Gravy $3.49 Fresh baked buttermilk biscuit split and covered with our renowned country sausage gravy.
- Chicken Fried Steak $8.99 USDA Choice ¼ pound cube steak hand battered, fried and smothered in our renowned country sausage gravy.
- Raging Muffin* $3.89 Bacon, ham or sausage patty topped with an egg and american cheese on a toasted english muffin.
- Texas French Toast $3.39 (1) $4.99 (2) Fluffy triangle-shaped Texas toast slices topped with butter and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Pancakes $2.49 side (2) $3.79 short (3) $5.79 full (5) Fluffy, flavorfull western buttermilk pancakes
- Eggs* $1.09(1) $2.09(2) $3.09(3) $4.09(4)
- Bacon Strips $2.89 (2)
- Canadian Bacon Slice $1.99
- Ham Slice $2.49
- Sausage(2) Link or Patty (1) $1.69
- Country Rustic Potatoes $1.49 Potatoes, onion, mixed bell peppers.
- Hash Browns $1.29
- Buttermilk Biscuit with butter $2.99
- English muffin with butter $1.89
- Toast with Butter $1.99 2 Slices of Wheat, white, sourdough or rye
English muffin halves layered with filling choice, poached eggs and covered with our house chipotle hollandaise sauce.
- Classic* - Canadian Bacon $6.59
- California* - Turkey, Avocado $7.19
- Florentine* - Canadian Bacon, Sautéed Spinach $7.29
Omelettes & Burritos
No substitutions. Turn your omelette into a burrito +$1.39
- Breakfast $3.99 Bacon, cheddar cheese, potatoes
- Carne Asada $5.69 Carne Asada, jalapeño, onion, provolone
- Denver $3.39 Ham, tomato, onion, bell pepper, cheddar
- Garden $4.69 Tomato, bell pepper, spinach, scallion, Swiss
- Ham & Cheese $3.79 Double ham & double cheese
- Meat Lovers $4.59 Bacon, chorizo, ham, sausage, bell pepper, onion, tomato, Swiss
- Raging $3.49 Chorizo, onion, potato, tomato, provolone
- Omelette & Burritos Your Way $3.09 Start with a 3 egg omelette and customize it by adding choices from the list below.
- Protein $0.5
Bits: Applewood or Canadian bacon
Diced: Carne asada, chicken, or ham
Crumbled: Chorizo, sausage or ground beef
- Cheese $1 American, Blue Cheese, Cheddar, Feta, Pepper Jack, Provolone, Swiss
- Veggies $0.5
Roasted : Corn, tomatoes
Sliced : Avocado (+$0.5), tomato
Sautéed: Caramelized onions, mushrooms, spinach
Diced: Habaneros, jalapenos, hatch green chilies, mixed bell
pepper, onion, tomato
- Coffee $3
- Soft Drinks $2 (kids) $3 Barq's root beer, Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Dr Pepper, Ginger ale, Full Throttle energy drink, Minute Maid lemonade, Powerade, Sprite
- Hot or Iced Tea $2 (kids) $3 Plain, mango or raspberry flavors.
- Juice $2 (k) $3 (sml) $4 (Lrg) Apple, cranberry, grapefruit, orange, pineapple or tomato.
- Milk (whole) $2 (k) $3 (sml) $4 (Lrg)
- Craft & Import Draft Blue Moon Belgian White, Church Music, Guiness, Hop Knot, Juicy Haze, Kiltlifter, Mango Wheat
$3.75(16 oz) $5 (22 oz) $7.25 (32 oz) $14 (64 oz)
- Mexican Draft Corona Extra, Dos XX Lager, Modelo Especial $3.5 (16 oz) $4.75 (22 oz) $6.75 (32 oz) $13.5 (64 oz)
- Bud Light, Coors Light, Firestone 805, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, Rolling Rock
$2.25 (16 oz) $3.25 (22 oz) $4.5 (32 oz) $9 (64 oz)
- Domestic Bottles $3.25 Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra ($3.5)
- Craft & Import Bottles $4.25 Angry Orchard, Corona Extra, Dos XX Lager, Heineken
- House Wines by the glass
Cabernet Sauvignon, Champagne, Chardonnay, Merlot, Moscato, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel $4
GINS - Bombay Sapphire, Hendricks, Tanqueray
RUMS - Bacardi Original & Limon, Captain Morgan, Malibu, Myers, Sailor Jerry's
TEQUILAS - Jose Cuervo Gold/Silver, Patron Silver, Sauza Hornitos
VODKAS - Absolute, Grey Goose, Ketel One, Titos,
3 Olives (Cherry, Raspberry)
WHISKEYS - Bulleit Original & Rye, Canadian Club, Crown Apple
& Royal, Dewars, Fireball, Glenfiddich, Jack Daniels,
Jack Fire, Jack Honey, Jameson, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker
Black, Seagrams 7, Skrewball Peanut butter, Southern
Comfort, Tullamore Dew, Wild Turkey, Windsor
*Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have a medical condition
*For pick up and dine-in only